Calories Per 100g Serving
Total Cooking Time
0 Hours 45 minutes
Tell me what do you picture when thinking about Mediterranean? Sunny warm weather, fresh breeze, amazing food everywhere: Italy, Greece, Malta, Spain… And of course the sea! Mediterranean sea with all its amazing sea creatures! Just imagine a fish that was caught earlier this morning being grilled with some freshly picked tomatoes. Definitely made me hungry just thinking about it so let’s start cooking!
- 2 Good Sized Sea Bream
- 1 Lemon
- Cherry Tomatoes on The Vine
- 100ml White wine
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Rosemary or Oregano
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a baking dish and lay a sheet of baking paper.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and leave on vine. Place on baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices.
- Prepare another baking dish and cut a large piece of aluminium foil.
- Place a bed of rosemary or oregano on the aluminium foil. Place the sea bream on the herbs and slightly cover in olive oil, salt, pepper and the lemons.
- Poor some of the wine on the side of fish and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Start baking both the tomatoes and the sea bream in 2 separate shelves of the oven.
- Take out both dishes after 25-30min.
- Place one fish in the foil on the serving plate and carefully open (be careful of the hot steam).
- Place the caramelized baked tomatoes next to the fish and serve.