Calories Per 100g
Total Cooking Time
- 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Lemons
- Lemon Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 Chicken Cube
- 100ml Water
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Sunflower or Vegetable Oil
- 400ml Low Fat Coconut Milk
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Mint to Garnish
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut thin elongated incisions along the skin of the chicken thighs.
- Place chicken thighs in a large stainless steel bow and mix with lemon pepper, salt and honey.
- In a large pan slightly cook the chicken thighs using a tiny drizzle of sunflower oil. Cook each side for approximately 5min or until nice and golden.
- Once golden transfer chicken to a large oven dish skin side up.
- Grate the rind of 1 lemon and then juice it.
- Cut the remaining lemon into circles.
- Prepare chicken stock.
- Peel and dice the garlic.
- Wash 4 whole stems of fresh rosemary.
- Add the chicken stock, garlic, rosemary and lemon juice to the chicken, pouring onto the chicken thighs.
- With a cooking brush, brush the chicken thighs with some more honey.
- Sprinkle the lemon rind on the chicken thighs.
- Place the cut lemon circles on the chicken thighs.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 40min.
- After 40min remove the aluminum foil and add the coconut milk and mix with the contents of the dish.
- Cook for an additional 25min uncovered.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool slightly before serving. Serve with some basmati or cauliflower rice.