Calories Per Cookie
Total Cooking Time
Oats is a very healthy gluten free whole-grain food, loaded with antioxidants, soluble fiber, minerals and a variety of healthy vitamins. Oats is an important ingredient in your weight loss diet as it is a low calorie food and can also help you control your blood sugar levels (helping those with type 2 diabetes) and lower the risk of heart disease by lowering your blood pressure level and lowering your bad (LDL) cholesterol levels.
Oats are rich in Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B1 (thiamin), Copper and Phosphorus. Finally Oats tend to help you feel full quickly, therefore helping you eat less and lose weight.
- 200g Crushed Oats
- 2 eggs
- 50g Crushed Coconut
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Skimmed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Squashed Bananas
- 1/2 Apple Diced
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a shallow baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Scoop the mixtures into individual cookies.
- Bake for 15 min or until firm to touch.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool slightly before eating.