Calories Per Muffin
Total Cooking Time
0 Hours 30 minutes
I’m sure you heard the saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is very true however, for the majority of us mornings are the busiest time of the day, as we have to rush to get a lot of things done before commuting to work. This quick and easy recipe is made to cater for such mornings when one doesn’t want to sacrifice the quality of his food due to lack of time. Prepare cut ingredients from the evening before then just switch on oven, whisk eggs, chuck in ingredients and bake. Whilst baking go brush your teeth or set your tie and by the time you are done making yourself look smart or fabulous, you will have wonderful smelling golden egg muffins waiting for you. The best thing about egg muffins is that apart from being nutritious and low in calories hence ideal for weight loss or weight watchers, they can easily be placed in a container and taken with you to work for a quick, healthy and low calorie snack.
- 6 Eggs
- 100ml Milk
- 100g Olives
- 3 tbsp Capers
- Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 Semi -Dry Cheeselets (Gbejniet)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut olives into halves or quarters depending on your preferred bite size.
- Roughly chop sundried tomatoes and parsley.
- Cut cheeselets into small bite sized rectangles.
- In a large mixing bowl crack and whisk the eggs.
- Add the milk and all other ingredients and mix well. Seasons with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare and lightly grease the muffin tin with olive oil and divide the egg mixture between the molds available in the muffin tin. Sprinkle some parsley on top.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until firm and golden.
- Get ready for the day ahead.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool and set slightly.