Calories Per 100g
Total Cooking Time
wanna feel sexy and healthy this summer…indulge yourself with this fresh quinoa salad. Full of freshness and colorful flavors that will tingle your taste buds. A healthy diet is key for weight loss. You will feel lighter and full of energy. Welcome the summer with a healthier better version of you.
- 400g Pumpkin
- 200g Quinoa
- 400ml Water
- 150g Beetroot
- 100g Feta Cheese
- 100g Walnuts
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse the quinoa well and running water. Make sure it is well washed to remove any bitterness.
- Combine washed quinoa and water in a medium sized saucepan and bring to boil. After water is boiling reduce heat and leave to simmer until the quinoa has absorbed all the water, approximately 15 min.
- Remove Quinoa from heat, cover with lid and leave to steam for 5 min. After 5 min remove the lid and fluff quinoa with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Deseed and cut pumpkin into small wedges.
- Grill Pumpkin on a grilling pan for approximately 7 min on each side.
- Cut beetroot into thin slices.
- Slightly crush the walnuts.
- Add the pumpkin, walnuts and beetroot to the quinoa and mix to combine.
- Break the feta cheese into small clusters using your fingertips and add to the salad.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh parsley on top to garnish.